We're Filling Growlers!
Bring your MBC or other brewery growler to fill with your favorite brew.
About MBC & The EATery
We’ve been obsessively crafting beers since 1995. We pioneer, curious and unfaltering, determined not to stop until we achieve mouth-watering perfection, often at the expense of reasonable bedtimes and our social lives.
Pulling inspiration from our natural surroundings, we boldly blend the best of our local ingredients with the know-how we’ve picked up from years of brewing award-winning beer.
Our brewery, tasting room, beer garden, and retail store are located at 18 Lake Mary Road, at the corner of Main Street & Minaret Road in Mammoth Lakes - see below for a map!
The EATery by Bleu is located in the tasting room, supplying amazing beer-centric food by chef Brandon Brocia. Check out The EATery menu here.
We sell beer to go for pickup (bottles, growlers, and 32oz Bear Cans) and and sweet MBC merchandise.
Your well-behaved, leashed pupper is welcome in our outdoor Beer Garden. No barking, biting, or begging, and don't leave your trail buddy unattended.
COVID-19: In These Times
Your safety during the Covid-19 pandemic is a priority. We have taken these steps to ensure your food and beer orders are prepared and delivered with the utmost attention to safety:
DOING OUR PART
1. Expanded Options for Ordering
- Online, by Phone & Counter Service
- Dine In, Take Out, Curbside & Shipping
2. Distance Dining
- Landing Zones for Tableside Service
- Table Distancing
- Expanded Outdoor Seating Area
3. Sanitization Stations
- Points of Sale
- Retail Areas
4. Full Sanitation Between Guest Tables
- Tables, Menus, Condiments
5. Protective Measures
- Masks Worn by Employees
- Hourly Sanitation Schedule of Public and Work Areas
- Hand Washing Between Guests
PLEASE DO YOUR PART
1. Maintain Physical Distancing
- With Our Staff
- With Other Guests
- Wear a Mask when not Eating / Drinking
2. Wash and/or Sanitize Your Hands
- Upon Entry
- After Using the Restrooms
3. Stay Home if You are Sick!
4. Patience Please
- Our New Systems May Take More Time
- Please be Patient with Us and Other Guests
5. Have Fun!
- Eat, Drink, Laugh, Repeat!
Mammoth Brewing Co.:
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 9:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am – 10pm
Sunday – Thursday: 11:30am – 9pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am – 9:30pm
Reservations: We do not take reservations.
18 Lake Mary Road
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546